Upskilling and Reskilling are the new buzzwords in the edtech industry and corporate learning. With times changing at light speed, unlearning and relearning have become the norm.
Various credible research says that the robot revolution is displacing 85 million jobs in the next five years and will create 97 million new jobs. The most competitive professionals will be those that choose to either reskill or upskill themselves.
Upskilling refers to honing applicable skills to advance in one’s current work profile and Reskilling refers to learning new skills to perform a different new job.
In the fourth industrial revolution, all sectors would be highly influenced by the emergence of new technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, genetic engineering, quantum computing etc., creating massive green economy jobs, where the requirements would be primarily for the ones who are equipped to take up roles with frontline capability in such areas especially artificial intelligence, cloud computing and new advances of data mining and product development.
World University will provide you with the skills to climb further in your existing position or re skill you for a new job - with global certification recognition.
Fee costs per 3 month Certificate course are $2000 USD
• Accounting and Finance for Non-Finance Professionals• Business Intelligence and Applications
• Banking, Financial Services and Applications
• Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Fundamentals
• Essentials of Cyber Security
• Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
• Logistic and Supply Chain Management
• Python for Data Science
• Spreadsheet Modeling
• Statistical and Optimization Techniques for Data Science
• Talent Acquisition and Management